Riding for the Disabled Association of Western Australia (RDA WA) is a voluntary, not for profit organisation whose primary aim is to develop the abilities and enrich the lives of people living with disabilities through the provision of therapeutic and recreational horse activities.
RDAWA existing programs
- operate out of 19 centres from Geraldton in the North to Albany in the South
- cater for over 800 participants to enjoy safe, stimulating, healthy therapeutic activities such as:
- horse riding
- carriage driving
- supported by over 450 volunteers
- nationally accredited coaches
- these volunteers & coaches ensure that everyone receives personal guidance and instruction during their weekly sessions
RDAWA is part of a worldwide movement and is affiliated to Riding for the Disabled Association of Australia Ltd (RDAA).
State Equestrian Centre
Brigadoon WA 6069
T: +61 (8) 9296 4655
F: +61 (8) 9296 2363
Visit the RDAWA website at www.rdawa.org.au