RDAA operates in accordance with a customer service policy and promotes a high standard of accountability
Any request for refund of contributions already donated to RDAA by a sponsor/donor will be considered and determined on a case by case basis. Refunds will be made by cheque only.
When a request for a refund is received, an assessment of the reason given for the refund request is undertaken. The following reasons will usually be considered favourably:
- an error has been made by RDAA;
- a sponsor/donor decides within the first 1-3 weeks of providing contributions that they have changed their mind and the
- funds have not already been committed;
- a sponsor/donor banking details are fraudulently obtained and used;
- a sponsor/donor contributions are paid in advance
The following reasons will not usually be grounds for a refund to be given:
- the financial circumstances of the sponsor/donor;
- the sponsor/donor denies or disputes having made a decision with RDAA to provide financial contributions; or
- disagreement by the sponsor/donor with the nature of the programs provided by RDAA
If it is agreed that a refund is to be made the sponsor/donor will be sent a cheque within five working days of the decision.